Wednesday 2 January 2013

My inquiry

I have finished my inquiry now.  I am pleased with the points I have made.  I however am also reflecting on my time being a student at Middlesex University and have realised that I will miss it after this module has finished.  I have learnt so muvh about the topic that I have investigated, however I have also learnt a lot abojut myself too.  I realise now that I understand my own professional practice more now then ever, and I am looking forward to what new experiences may come my way in the new year! A BIG thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Emily - really interested to see how the future unfolds - Bw and keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily
    Congratulations on completing the BAPP degree course.
    It has been an incredible journey for us all and at this moment I'm feeling a little empty after working and focusing on the course...
    I wish you the very best for your future and look forward to seeing you at the graduation ceremony.

    Best wishes
    Corinda

    ReplyDelete